Sunday, December 20, 2009

2009 Year End


2009 was like a kick in the nitro. I couldn't believe how fast it went! As far as running goes, I'm satisfied with my results and looking forward to 2010. Currently, after a visit to my sports med doc (Dr. Noy - awesome doc btw), I'm resting up my left calf strain and hopefully making a comeback before the Miami Marathon. However, there's more to life than running. All the special people I cared the most in my life are in good health- that's most important.

Wishing everyone a very happy and safe xmas/channakah/kwanzaa or whatever holiday y'all be celebrating! Eat, drink and be merry!



















Cheers,
Moz

3 Comments:

Blogger Billy said...

Sorry you're a Knicks fan.. :(

Hehe...happy holidays buddy. You had a kick ass 2009 and know 2010 will bring on more PRs!

9:48 AM  
Blogger chicopea said...

awesome outlook mozz! health is everything. rest up and on the calf i'm sure you will come back to kick butt

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Rich said...

Def a good year and it can only get better in '10! Thumbs up to Santa's little helper. haha

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home