Monday, July 20, 2009

Chi Town

This past weekend I was able to see how great Chicago is. I always thought nothing can be compared to NY, but Chicago comes really close. The infrastructure and ambiance was like a microcosm of NYC. If things were different (if i was 18 or 22), I wouldn't mind going to school or possibly work here. One thing for sure is that while I got some R&R before the Escarpment Run this weekend, the Chicago marathon is on my 2010 list! And btw, I will always refer the Willis tower as the "Sears Tower"!


































































































Cheers,
Moz

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I went to a lot of these places, too! I loved Chicago! Architecture is great!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

loved looking at all your pics of chicago. you should definitely run it! i enjoyed it, even though i ran it in '07, the year of the 'fiasco'. hopefully by 2010 the weather won't be so ridiculous and/or the organizers will be fully prepared by then :)

6:25 PM  
Blogger Morrissey said...

Vonnet- certainly do agree that the architecture is great! I'm definitely going again

Lindsay - Chicago 2010! Fiasco no less, lindsay you finished the marathon--- thats what counts! ;)

8:27 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

love love love Chicago. if it weren't for the terrible winters, i would strongly consider moving there.

the marathon is a must-do, i just hope for better weather than what i experienced. i ran it in 2008 ... the temperatures in Chi-Town were warmer than those in LA that weekend. not fun. still had a blast in the city though.

great pictures!

12:57 PM  
Blogger chicopea said...

I love Chicago too, and the food is outstanding! I didn't get to go to the beach cool pic!

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home