Saturday, April 25, 2009

Travis @ Webster Hall


Setlist
-3 Times and You Lose
-Chinese Blues
-Writing To Reach You
-J. Smith
-Selfish Jean
-Re-Offender
-Something Anything
-Love Will Come Through
-Closer
-Driftwood
-Side > Eyes Wide Open > Side
-Falling Down
-Sing
-All I Want To Do Is Rock
-Before You Were Young
-Turn
-New Amsterdam
-Ring Out The Bell
-My Eyes
-Why Does It Always Rain On Me?
-Flowers In The Window




































































Cheers,
Moz

2 Comments:

Blogger Billy said...

I absolutely dug "The Man Who" and think Nigel Godrich did a fantastic job producing that album. However, they lost me with "12 Memories" and never gave them a second listen.

They do put on a hell of a show though, don't they? Love how much fun they have with "All I Wanna Do is Rock".

4:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

AWESOME pics and an even better show. They don't come around often enough but I'll definitely be at the next show. Thanks for stopping by and reading also...

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home