Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Morrissey @ Webster Hall 3-25-09












































8th Morrissey concert
Opening Act: The Courteneers


This Charming Man
Billy Budd
Black Cloud
How Soon Is Now
Irish Blood English Heart
Let Me Kiss You
Im Throwing My Arms Around Paris
How Can Anybody Possibly Know Me
Seasick Yet Still Docked
Loop
Hidden
One Day Farewell Will Be Goodbye
World Is Full of Crashing Bores
Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed
Ask
Best Friend on Payroll
Disco Dancer
Sorry Doesn't Help
Something is Squeezing My Skull
I'm Ok By Myself
First of the Gang To Die


Cheers,
Moz

1 Comments:

Blogger jackie said...

Hi! I am so excited someone got a picture of moz holding/catching the flowers I got for him! I was so surprised to see this photo!!

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home