Thursday, January 29, 2009

Key West Dos



A Key West vacation was just what I needed. I've dealt with the tortures of our initial day at Miami when we went to the wrong convention center to pick up our bib and chip. Because of my absent-mindedness, I forgot there was a Miami and Miami Beach. I've been there four times and I should've known better than that. In addition, we were in danger of losing our hotel rooms when the hotel village idiots messed up our RSVP for one room as opposed to two. Back in NYC, I had a lot of things going on and was very guilty going on board to this trip. I was just glad that special someone really wanted me to go and came back refreshed. In the end, it all worked out and was just what I needed to get away from the tumultuous few weeks.















































Cheers,
Moz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home