Sunday, December 07, 2008

B'day @ Spitzer's Corner


All my friends know how much I love beer gardens with the likes of: Brass Monkey, dba, Radeghast or Ginger Man. For Saturday's venue we picked Spitzer's Corner for my 29th birthday. Actually, my b'day is in 3 weeks but decided to celebrate it earlier because of the holidays. Time to get crunked! Overall, it was all about spending quality time with my closest friends. I didn't try to see it as my 29th b'day but a holiday for all. Just eat, drink and be merry.





























































Cheers,
Moz

2 Comments:

Blogger chicopea said...

Happy Birthday!! You really stayed in touch with Bing peeps. Glad you had a great night. Spitzers rocks!

4:55 PM  
Blogger DawnB said...

nice celebration! Happy early birthday. You're about to pass me I'm 29&1/2 :)!!!

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home