Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ridgefield 15K - 1:08:48 / 7:23

Final Time: 1:08:48
Pace: 7:23
Rank: 74/276

http://www.clubct.org/Results/08Results/08BB15kRes.html

Well, this was definitely not my best effort. Physically I just didn't have it on Sunday. Mentally, I wanted to give up on mile 3 because it was way too cold for my liking. Nevertheless, I gutted it out because there's no way I'm going to give up after an hour trek to Connecticut.

I have to admit that I was a bit down and disappointed after the race. But on hindsight, there's times you have it and times you don't. I think there's a pattern...I tend to have bad races every now and then. Not to take anything away fro this race...this course was pretty scenic. I just gotta' stop being too hard on myself or it takes the fun away from running. Heck, this is a good race to prep for the Manhattan half anyway. Now, that's something to look forward to!

Post race congregation was at an elementary school. I took several pics of their work. I pretty much cracked up and smiled everytime I read these things that kids write. I totally dig it!






Cheers,
Moz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home