Friday, December 07, 2007

Damn I'm Old!!

Apparently I celebrated my b'day (part deux) a couple of weeks earlier due to impending the holiday season. And it is confirmed...my alcohol tolerance has gone down the hill. I attribute this to the fact that I don't drink as much as I used to. It was a pretty chilled and laid-back birthday. We headed to Haru @ Park Avenue South for a chilled Friday nite dinner. Saturday's dinner was at Congee Village in the Lower East Side, then bar hopped on the local watering holes in the Lower East Side. We hopped onto Sixth Ward, Tuts, The Skinny and ended the night at Happy Ending. Good times-





































Company Holiday Party @ Chelsea Piers
Below are some of the pics from my firm's holiday party.






Cheers,
Moz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home