Sunday, February 11, 2007

Bronx Half Marathon - 1:40:29


After spending a few minutes reminiscing on the race, I'm pleased with the end result. Sometimes I wish I could get back into my summer '06 condition. However, I need to take a step back and realize that these things take time; hence a gradual process. Most importantly, I didn't feel any pain in my knee (it's gotta be the sneakers - changed to the Triax 9 from the Pegasus on the last minute).


Now, I need to get back into the speed workouts and gradually increase my mileage. Heck, I haven't ran with the Dawgs in so long.......when the weather gets warmer :)

Last nite was great; had dinner at Ethos in my nabe and she spotted the red head of sex and the city. Afterwards, we experienced an AWESOME pub brawl at the Spotted Pig with one guy getting a huge gash on his right forearm. Basically, the bartender did not want to serve any alcohol to the drunken patron. A sudden exchange of words escalated into body contact. Then a group guys (probably 6) had to carry the guy downstairs and threw the guy out the door!! Anyway, after a few drinks we headed to chill at Ara and all of the sudden it was 1AM.......

Aloha and Cheers,

Moz

1 Comments:

Blogger LANYTransplant said...

Cynthia Nixon! Cynthia Nixon! I saw her on the West Side shopping at Fairway.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home