Friday, December 08, 2006

Mozzer Bday and Dashboard Confessional

Aite Aite, so i celebrated my b-day 3 weeks in advance (so sue me).......seriously who really does that?!?! Well, for the unforunate ones like me who have their b-days on new years, EVERYONE is busy, hence, I had to plan this crazy evening weeks in advance.

The night started with dinner at La Bottega at the Maritime on 16th and 9th. Then continued the pregaming sessions at SNITCH (my favorite happy hour bar) on 21st and 6th and ended the night at Spy (formerly known as Discotheque) on 19th and 6th.

Phuck I'm old....just kidding, i'm actually looking forward to it!

FYI- my buddy ACE just got LASIK, hence his EYES are all chinked out! hahaha

































Regional Thai, then Emo-nite compliments from Dashboard Confessional in MSG and ended the nite in Calico Jack's in Murray Hill:

























Aloha and Cheers,

Moz

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy "almost" birthday.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home